Mission and Vision
It is the vision of De Hoop Primary School to create an institution of high academic, sport and cultural standards in which all its learners can develop to their full potential in an environment based on morals. In striving towards this goal, it is our intent and mission to:
- Recognise the parents of the school as inseparable partners in the education process.
- Maintain high academic, sport and cultural standards and provide effective education and coaching.
- Acknowledge the uniqueness of each learner and encourage individual development.
- Inculcate self-respect and self-discipline among learners as well as a healthy acceptance of authority and discipline in the school, home and community.
- Encourage self-esteem and appreciation of and respect for others.