It is the vision of De Hoop Primary School to create an institution of high academic, sport and cultural standards in which all its learners can develop to their full potential in a moral driven based environment.
In striving toward this goal, it is the intent and mission to:
- Recognise the parents of the school as inseparable partners in the education process;
- Maintain high academic, sport and cultural standards and provide effective education and coaching;
- Acknowledge the uniqueness of each learner and encourage individual development;
- Inculcate self respect and self-discipline among learners as well as a healthy acceptance
- of authority and discipline in the school, home and community;
- Encourage self-esteem and appreciation of and respect for others.
Our principal, Mr Wynand Cillié, is assisted by a team consisting of two deputy heads, Mr Nicolaas van Wyk and Mrs Esbé Strömbeck; and eight heads of department namely Mr. Neels Riekert, Mrs. Zandra den Hartog, Mr. Stefan Sharp, Mr. Ashwill Peters, Mr. Abri du Plessis, Mr DeWet Neethiling, Mrs Lizette Barnard and Mrs Vanessa Helders.