You are hereby invited to become a member of the De Hoop Supporters Club.
The aim of this Supporters club is:
- To make you part of the De Hoop tradition that is unique to De Hoop Primary School
- To give something back to you as the loyal parent / old learner to show our appreciation.
- To keep contact with you and in this way to extend our tradition even further.
- De Hoop Primary School is also then the only beneficiary from funds that are generated from this supporters club.
- The aim of the De Hoop Supporters Club is to strengthen the relationship between the old learners, supporters, parents and educators.
- Membership is limited to past and present De Hoop parents, learners and educators.
- Good supporters of De Hoop can obtain membership subject to the approval of the Management.
- Membership belongs exclusively to the membership card holder and is not transferable.
- Membership is for life, unless the member resigns or the management of the De Hoop Supporters club terminated the membership.
- Any member who does not pay his membership fee within three months from the due date, will lose the privileges of membership.
Membership of the De Hoop Supporters Club has advantages for its members, eg.:
- A De Hoop Supporters Club jacket at no charge on registration;
- 10 % discount with the purchase of any other De Hoop Supporters items;
- 20 % discount when you book the De Hoop Centre;
- Life long membership to the De Hoop Supporters Club;
- Preference when you would like to obtain tickets for special functions, eg. the Revue,
- Golf days, Prizegivings, dances or any special occasion;
- Personal invitations to sport and cultural meetings and the get-togethers thereafter;
- Invitation to the De Hoop Supporters Club social meetings for members;
- Any other privilege that can be decided by the Management from time to time.
Membership fee per parent / past pupil:
- Once off: R1000 or
- R200 per year x 7 (yrs) or
- R100 per month x 12 (mnths)
Membership fee per scholar / existing learner:
- Once off: R500 or
- R100 per year x 6 or
- R50 per month x 12